Kewaunee Fabrications’ finishing facility utilizes rigorously trained technicians and top-of-the-line equipment to deliver an advanced, high-quality service. Kewaunee Fabrications provides surface preparation and paint application for a variety of products, including steel, aluminum, and iron alloys.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- B.C.P. Shotblast cabinet with 10-ton mono-rail system - Blasting Envelopes – width = 4’ x height = 8’ x length = 40’
- Outside blasting to handle large weldments (40’ x 60’)
- Painting facility with overhead trolley system B.C.P.
- Shotblast cabinet with 20-ton mono-rail system – Blasting Envelope – width = 8’ x height = 10’ Eagle paint booth 26’ x 50’
- Koch drying oven 6’6” x 40’
- Therma-Tron-X cure oven 30’ x 50’ with door opening 9.5’ high x 17’ wide and 3 Infrared Heaters for curing.
- Spray Equipment: Graco Electrostatic and HVLP and Graco Plural mixing & spray equipment
- H.V.L.P. (High Volume/Low Pressure)
- Epoxy Urethanes
- Zinc Rich Primers
- C.A.R.C. Coatings
Kewaunee Fabrications provides a full range of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical assembly services to ensure that parts are received line ready for installation.Learn More
Kewaunee’s initial processing utilizes a variety of cutting tools from flame cutting to fiber laser processing to process materials up to 6” thick. Programmed directly from CAD files, the parts we design allow our processes to achieve superior precision and quality.Learn More
Kewaunee Fabrications’ finishing facility utilizes rigorously trained technicians and top-of-the-line equipment to deliver an advanced, high-quality service.Learn More
Kewaunee Fabrications provides a diverse variety of machining solutions that allow for products both big and small to be produced to high precision tolerances in a wide variety of materials.Learn More
Kewaunee Fabrications is an ISO 9001 certified company with on staff Certified Weld Inspectors, which offers 3D non-contact laser scanning and the option of third party inspection.Learn More
Kewaunee Fabrications produces weldments of various sizes and complexity, from small weldments of just a few parts; weighing a couple pounds, to large/heavy weldments of hundreds of parts; weighing several tons.Learn More